Affiliate Manager - Remote Position
We are Leadworks.com, an independent, Canadian web-based marketing company that helps connect people in Canada, the US, the UK and Australia with the financial services they need. We own a network of high-converting financial lead generation offers, all of which are 100% private and invitation-only.
Due to massive growth in demand for our leads, we're seeking an experienced affiliate manager to help us drive the traffic we need to bring us to the next level. If you're interested in working from home in an exciting industry with a group of talented people and leading your own elite, handpicked team of top affiliates, then we want to hear from you!
Your primary responsibilities will be to recruit, manage and retain top-performing affiliates that specialize in lead generation via display/social advertising and to ensure that we hit our daily lead caps in each of our markets, while maintaining excellent lead quality.
Additionally, you will:
- Set up new affiliates on our in-house platform
- Analyze lead quality reports by affilaite and sub ID and provide feedback to your affiliates
- Review affiliate ads and advertorials to ensure compliance with regulators
- Work closely with our head of sales on a daily basis to ensure leads are evenly distributed throughout the day, caps are hit and lead quality is as high as possible
- Set and optimize lead caps for affiliates based on lead quality and volume
- Communicate expectations regarding lead volume, caps and day-parting to affiliates
- You have at least 2 years experience working as an affiliate manager
- You have existing connections with quality affiliates you could quickly recruit
- You are able to do basic business administration and have strong computer skills including MS Office
- You have experience working for a lead generation company or affiliate/CPA network
- You're a determined problem solver and take ownership over problems until they're resolved
- You have outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- You're a hard working and able to provide constant and consistent support for your affiliates
- Ideally, you have experience working remotely in the past
This is a full-time position with both a base salary and a performance-base bonus plan. Compensation is competitive and will be larely based on experience.
How to Apply
Our online application will give you the option to apply to this role as a complete person - not just a resume. The application will assess your qualifications, personality traits and workplace preferences, and shoudl take about 10 minutes to complete. If you think you'd be an outstanding addition to our team, please click the button below and apply!